Note: AirWatch Inbox works in conjunction with and is managed through configurable system settings within the admin console. AirWatch Inbox will not operate without the required AirWatch infrastructure. Please contact your IT administrator before installing AirWatch Inbox.
Key Features of AirWatch Inbox v2.6:
• Protect with AES-256 bit encryption
• Protect with password/pin authentication
• Create, rename and delete folders and subfolders
• Search for email by ‘To’ and ‘Subject’
• Filter flagged, unread and high priority email
• Preview attachments before opening
• Perform bulk actions to emails
• Support HTML email
• Insert custom signatures automatically
• Support Exchange ActiveSync (EAS)
• View all events and respond to invites
• See chronological list of events for each day
• Create, edit and delete contacts
• Call and send messages to contacts
• Search for contacts in Global Address List
Steps for Activation:
1. Download and install AirWatch Inbox on your device through the Google Play Store.
2. Enroll your device with the AirWatch® Agent
3. Based on a profile set by your IT administrator, AirWatch Inbox configures itself and prompts you for additional inputs.
4. Once you complete the configuration steps as prescribed by your administrator, AirWatch Inbox starts syncing your email, calendar and contacts.
For more information on the AirWatch solution, please call 866.501.7705.