With the ASDA app, you can:
- Shop the full grocery range available in our stores
- Start your shop from your Favourites and quickly add those items to your trolley
- Browse special offers; tap the red Multisave flags to view all items included in the offer
- Book a delivery time slot; easily amend your slot up until midnight the day before your delivery and set a calendar appointment to remind you of your delivery date/time
- Order groceries online and collect at selected stores with Click & Collect
- Buy an ASDA Groceries Delivery Pass and we’ll deliver all your shopping with no delivery charges (for the duration of your Delivery Pass).
- Top up your ASDA delivery order while on the go; amend (or cancel) your order
- Build your Store Shopping List on your computer, phone or tablet; your lists are synced across all your devices
- Add items from your Shopping List to your online trolley
- Tick items off your Shopping List as you browse around our stores, helping you keep track of what you're spending
- Browse the app as a guest; no need to create an ASDA account
- Find and learn about items using voice search, barcode scanner and QR code scanner
- Access ASDA Price Guarantee (APG)
- View ASDA’s petrol price at your nearest petrol station
- Find nearby ASDA stores, view store hours and get directions
- Recipes: Discover our triple tested recipes and tips for family meals and add the ingredients straight to your trolley or shopping list in one tap
Here are the permissions the app needs, and what we use them for:
- "Identity" - used to securely save your login details to your phone
- "Location" - used for finding store locations
- "Camera/Microphone" - used only for the barcode scanner
- "Photos/Media/Files" - used so the app can be saved to an SD card
ASDA Price Guarantee
The ASDA Price Guarantee looks at the prices of around 17,500 like-for-like branded and own label grocery
products at Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s and Waitrose. (APG) powered by the independent price checker mysupermarket.co.uk Just three simple steps for you to
1. Do your ASDA in-store grocery shop as normal, remembering to keep your receipt. You need to buy at least 8
different items, of which at least 1 should be comparable.
2. Check the ASDA Price Guarantee on the App after 6am the next morning to see what the comparable items in your grocery shopping would have cost at other supermarkets.
3. If we're not 10% cheaper than Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Waitrose on your comparable grocery shopping,
we'll give you the difference. Guaranteed! Just present your voucher and original receipt at the checkout. We'll then take this amount off your bill.
Please note: You will need an ASDA receipt with at least 8 different items, of which 1 must be comparable. For
online grocery orders, you simply need to enter your email address and password. Please refer to http://www.asda.com/priceguarantee for the full Terms and Conditions.
Want to get in touch? You can contact us by:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - https://twitter.com/asda
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Asda
Web - http://your.asda.com/contact-us