Some features include:
1. View water level from the nearest river source and rain forecasts of 24 hours and a week ahead.
2. Navigate to and call the nearest JPS authority, sorted by states.
3. Find for water dams around Malaysia in the Maps and check the water level.
4. Provides tips to better prepare oneself to face the floods.
5. View live cameras at water dams all around Malaysia.
6. View road cameras at high risk areas in highways around Malaysia.
6. Insert contacts of relatives and friends, and check the water level at their nearby area.
This application was created in conjunction of DiGi's Challenge for Change #digicfc 2014. Although obtaining information from PublicInfoBanjir and various other sources, we are not affliated with any party or government bodies.