In the past I have struggled as a coach to find a resource that is intuitive, user friendly and provides me with statistics where the calculations are done on the FLY. In addition the variables being measured gives you data that is useful so the coach can plan trainings based on the statistics.
This App is also suitable for coaching situations where you don't have the resources to take stats, and you need to know how each player is performing at that point in time. Beach Volleyball InStats allows the coach to enter data suitable at a speed that is well and truely easy to maintain while the game is in play.
Designed for a single game analysis. When you have analysed the data and are satisfied, you can then save the data as a PDF document. By storing it allows you the coach to reflect and review past performances for future training preparation.
Keep an eye out on the updates of this App as I am working to add a new feature where the coach can scout the hitting tendencies of the opposition from certain positions on the court.
I hope this App has helped you make easier decisions when coaching and as a result become more successful.
Features of Beach Volleyball Instats
- Save Game Summary Statistics as a PDF document in external storage of your phone/device
- Measure the following
* Drop Blocking
* Transitional Setting and Spiking
* Defensive Digs
- Additional Variables
* Good Pass / Good Out (Positive outcome)
* Good Pass / Bad Out (Bad outcome)
* Bad Pass / Good Out (Positive outcome)
* Bad Pass / Bad Out (Bad outcome)
* Good Drop Block / Good Out (Positive outcome)
* Good Drop Block / Bad Out (Bad outcome)
* Bad Drop Block / Good Out (Positive outcome)
* Bad Drop Block / Bad Out (Bad outcome)
* Good Transitional Set
* Bad Transitional Set
* Good Transitional Spike
* Bad Transitional Spike