Bloom.fm is the easiest way to download new music and enjoy millions of songs. In the Guardian’s 50 best Android apps. Come and have a play!
• Listen to 22 million songs on your phone
• Borrow music to download & play offline (Try it free)
• Top 40 chart music - new singles & albums every week
• Free streaming radio with genres for every music taste
• Plays your s and ripped CDs
• Create playlists and easily discover new music
• Award-winning app design.
"Like no other music streaming app in the Google Play Store" The Next Web
"Consider us extremely impressed" Wired
"£1 per month option is handy" PC Pro
“London’s mobile Spotify smasher” Stuff Magazine
Download the free Bloom.fm music app and see if you agree.
Scrobbles to Last.fm • 320 Kbps MP3 quality audio (subscribers only) • Web music player and Sonos integration coming soon • And there's a bee
-- Borrow whatever music you want --
Bloom.fm has a unique ‘borrow, enjoy, return’ music library with 22 million songs. Borrow the music you love to download tracks to your phone and play whenever you want, even offline or on the tube. Enjoy unlimited music on your mobile – just swap tracks in and out when you want a change of music.
You’ll need one of our music subscriptions to borrow songs; they start at just £1 a month. You can subscribe on our website or with an in-app purchase. Find out more at www.bloom.fm
• Bloom Zero - hundreds of free streaming radios
• Bloom 20 - borrow 20 tracks at a time
• Bloom 200 - borrow 200 tracks at a time
• Full Bloom - unlimited borrows and on-demand streaming
-- We love feedback --
We designed Bloom.fm to be the all-in-one music player. If there’s anything we could be doing to make our music apps better, just let us know. Tweet @bloomfm, email firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Google+ community: http://goo.gl/UQ8wG0. Thanks a lot for checking us out.
-- Bloom.fm App Permissions --
Network Communication - used to connect to the Bloom.fm online services
Storage - used for storing your borrowed tracks on your SD card
Phone Calls - used to pause and resume playback of music when you get a phone call
Social Information - used for sharing tracks to your contacts if you explicitly share something (we will never use or store your contact information)
Accounts - used if you make any purchases in the app
Battery - used to stop the device from sleeping during music playback