BSPlayer is media player for android-os devices: smartphones and tablet PC’s, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle find and buffered network playback in SMB shares.
- ONLY in full version: experimental bolster for Chromecast (most mp4′s is supported)
- NO ADS
- android-os 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- hardware accelerated video playback – significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*
- audio pre-amplification (“volume boost” – user definable up to 500%)
- playback in popup window (audio and video)
- bolster for almost any media file type (video and audio), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3… and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- aspect-ratio adjustments and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist bolster and various playback modes.
- bolster for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt…
- Automatic subtitle find (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3′s directly via Wi-Fi in your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly in uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (child lock)
- bolster for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
- If after the purchase and installation of the application you hook a license failure notification, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded upon the Google license server. It will resolve indoors a few hours or you can try re-installing and restarting your device.
- If you hook “Not compatible together your device” in the Market App, please try clearing your Market application Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
- BSPlayer application uses Google’s standard licensing service. Keep Wi-Fi or mobile data enabled at the the first run of application. Further internet connection will not be required. Also, for existing users having problems together licensing – you may try “Clear application data” function and run application together internet connection enabled. This should license your app.
This package includes bolster for ARMv7 together VFP and NEON. For another CPU types please download appropriate package. application will notify you which package you need.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed error report upon e-mail email@example.com. We is trying to improve the media player for the users and your feedback is highly appreciated.
* Hardware acceleration bolster depends upon device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted upon some HTC models (eg. upon HTC HD, it is a hardware issue). Also upon some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work upon all videos.
This video player uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded in BSPlayer website.
Screenshots taken in following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel – © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel – (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org Novità
- fixed problems together embedded subtitles
- image based subtitles is now better resized
- small changes to UI
- improved eventual mode (changed to shuffle mode)
- fixed problem together invalid UTF-8 characters in some subtitles
- new HW decoder for android-os 5.0+