Set up your camera at right position and right angle to make the perfect shot. slingShot will control your camera at places that are hard to reach otherwise. All you will need is a smartphone or a tablet.
With slingShot you can control your DSLR camera remotely, change settings, view the smooth LiveView, zoom and tap to have high precision focus. Perfect for night, wildlife, and studio photography.
• Shoot in RAW or jpeg, and download the full size images to view, sort, or share.
• Use the time lapse option for automated interval shooting.
• Shoot in Bulb mode
• Shoot in continuous mode
• Remote access to almost all camera settings (aperture, shutter speed, white balance, ISO, picture quality etc.)
• Exposure bracketing
Sample of features:
• New feature: video recording
• New feature: remote image rating and rating-based selection
• Connect dialog clearly lists available DSLR cameras
• Remote liveview
• Convenient and user friendly controls
• Double tap to touch-focus (select models)
• Focal point based focus (currently for 6D and 70D)
• Easy toggling of LiveView and preview of the last frame in LiveView
• Easy and flexible time lapse
• Custom exposure time in bulb mode
• Fast remote image preview and flexible import options
• Remote image histogram and metadata display
• Comprehensive control and indication of camera settings (F-stop, shutter speed, exposure compensation, ISO, white balance, drive mode, metering mode, picture style, switching between RAW and JPEG, etc.)
• A unique and convenient thumbwheel based control for F-stop and shutter speed numbers
• Clean, intuitive, and informative interface
• Ability to hide controls in order to access the clean image view
• Rule-of-thirds grid overlay
Supported DSLR cameras:
• Canon EOS 6D, 70D.
• Nikon D5300, D750, Nikon WU-1a adapter compatible cameras listed as supported below (D3200 is not supported at this time)
• Canon EOS 30D, 40D, 50D, 400D, 450D, 1000D, 550D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 700D, 750D, 1100D, 1200D, 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 6D, 70D.
• Nikon D80, D90, D610, D5300, D600, D7000, D7100, D5200, D5300, D750, D800/D800e, D7000, D5000, D5100, D700, D300/D300s.
• Android 4.x
• If using WiFi, a WiFi enabled android device and camera.
• If using USB, any of the supported cameras, a USB OTG cable and an android device with full USB host support.
You can try the Demo version before making a purchase to test your camera and the mobile app compatibility. You can download it for free here:
Google Plus community: