The New York Times: "Craigslist users have a secret weapon in CraigsPro, which lets you search Craigslist much more easily than the Web site, and it offers a handful of other great features."
cPro (aka CraigsPro) features an intuitive interface and essential set of features to browse and post to Craigslist. It also includes Notifiers that run your searches in the background and notify you of new matches.
• Multi-City search
• Map browser
• Photo gallery
• 20+ enhanced search features
• Thumbnail photos and listing previews
• Neighborhood support
• etc, etc.
• post an ad in under 1 minute
• over 1 million successfully posted ads from cPro!
• attach pictures from your Camera or Photo Albums
• full-fledged Account Management (including reposting, editing, and renewing)
• full support of multiple accounts
• Multi-City notifiers with rapid Alerts
• notifiers keep checking Craigslist until a new listing matching your search is posted
• Favorite listings
• add Notes to your favorite listings
• Saved Searches
• Maps and Directions
• Email, Call, or Text posters directly from cPro
• Email or Text listings to your friends
• Flag inappropriate and/or best-of-craigslist ads
• Photo Wall
• Already-Seen indicators
• Sorting by date, best match, low or high price
• PIN code lock protection
The craigslist and associated trademarks are owned by craigslist, Inc. and are being used under licensed permission from craigslist, Inc. for a limited purpose. www.craigslist.org
AppAdvice: "Craigslist Pro isn’t just a website wrapper; it takes searching, posting, and managing your Craigslist account to a whole new level"
Forbes: "All of the features of Craigslist, but with a search agent option that notifies you of new results that match your terms."