“Just follow the prescription and you’ll be fine.”
It’s supposed to be that simple.
But if it is, we wouldn’t see statistics like this.
- 80% of patients have occasionally missed at least one dose.
- 20% to 80% of patients make errors in taking medication.
- 20% to 60% of patients stop taking medications before being instructed to do so.
- Less than 50% of patients with chronic conditions adhere to medication prescription.
Aside from treatment failure, patients’ not correctly following medication instructions can cause an increase of $2,000 per patients in annual physician visits.
* Sources: Adherence to long-term therapies: evidence for action. - World Health Organization, Geneva; 2003
- - - - - -
No matter what the reason is, Dose Direct can change that:
- Remind you when it’s time to take your pill with Dose Direct’s smart notifications
- Remind you when your pill is running out, so you can get a refill
- Beautiful timeline, let you know which pill you need to take each day, or each week
- Quickly view your prescription intake history on any given day
- Track your pill by doctor who described, or the prescription it belongs to
Dose Direct is the one stop for all your medicine scheduling needs.
- - - - - -
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: email@example.com