• Generate meal plans that meet your calorie and macro targets in seconds
• Nutrition targets can be set up for weight loss, maintenance, or muscle / bodybuilding
• Follow any eating style or create your own
• Choose from paleo, atkins/keto, vegetarian, vegan, and Mediterranean diets
• Filter out foods/recipes based on allergies and dislikes, including gluten-free
• Set the available cooking time for each meal to match your schedule
• Take the anxiety out of picking what to eat
• Personalize any of our recipes or add your own
• Don't like our suggestions? Easily swap them out or configure the meal planner to only use foods you like using Recurring Foods
• Automatically generate a week of meal plans at a time
• Didn’t follow the meal plans? Easily log what you did eat to track your intake
• Grocery lists are automatically created from your meal plans
• Set a number of family members for each meal to make sure you buy enough groceries
• Reduce food waste with pantry tracking
• Set custom targets for each day of the week, like more calories and carbs on your workout days. Customize as much or as little as you want.
Normal calorie trackers force you to add foods into your diary one by one. By the end of the day, there's no guarantee that you'll be anywhere near your nutrition targets. With our automatic meal planner, there's nothing to track because everything is already entered for you. All you have to do is follow the plan.
We offer both free accounts and premium accounts. As a free user, you can create a single day meal plan and completely customize it however you want. Each meal can have different preferences, and your nutrition targets can be whatever you like.
As a premium user, you'll have access to the weekly meal planner that allows you to automatically generate a week of meal plans and send them to you with a grocery list via email. As you follow the plans, you can track what you did or didn't eat, and if you deviate from the plans, we make it easy to readjust your targets for the next week to stay on track.
Try out the free account to see if our meal plans appeal to you, and upgrade to the premium meal planner when you're ready.