1) Compare fare estimates between providers.
2) See if prices are surging/ priming
3) Get ETA (driver time to you) when available.
4) Distance between pickup & drop-off and estimated time for travel.
5) Pick a price and navigate to the provider app to request a ride.
6) Coupons & Promo codes (coming soon)
We were featured in Product Hunt (https://www.producthunt.com/tech/zailoo) within a few weeks of release and are seeing great traction from users. Users love our app because we save their precious time in finding the best rideshare provider for their needs.
We'd love to hear your feedback - Review our app at the play store or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.zailoo.com. Love Zailoo? Share it with your friends & family. Follow us at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zailoo/904928759567035) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/ZailooApp)
DISCLAIMER: Zailoo is not affiliated with any service providers. Fares displayed in the app are just estimates calculated using the distance between the points and the rate structure made publicly available by the respective providers either through their website or API. The estimates don't include any tolls or surcharges, if any. The actual price may significantly vary based on the demand, traffic and other charges the provider may require. The names and icons used to represent the providers are trademarks/ properties of the respective companies and we are not associated with them.