This app is simple - it gives you calorie counts (and more) FAST for a number of popular restaurants! Pick your restaurant, pick your item, and you get the count! For restaurants that have dozens of items, use the search box to narrow down your criteria! Trying to eat healthier? Check out the BMR and daily calorie calculator. Over 10,000 people use this app every day!
* On-board database - no need to query the internet to get your calorie information. Use it when you have no cell service or on a tablet without WiFi!
* Select restaurants now have carbohydrates (carbs), fat, sodium, protein, fiber, and sugars!
* Restaurants added upon request - simply let me know what you want to see, and I'll add it in a future update!
* Includes calorie counts for 140 restaurants - more than 16,000 items! See the list below!
* Scratchpad Feature: Keep a few items quickly at hand by adding them to the app's Scratchpad list. Use it
* Saves your spot - loads back to the last item viewed when opened again!
* Base Metabolic Rate (BMR) and Calorie Consumption Calculator built-in! Calculate your BMR and how many calories you burn daily (And how many you'd need to lose to be 1lb less)! Calculate it for your friends and email it to them!
* Share calorie information with other apps on your phone: Make a note of what you ate or email it to someone else!
* Restaurants with hundreds of items are no problem - simply use the search feature to find specific foods!
* Easy to use interface!
Atlanta Bread Company
Au Bon Pain
Auntie Anne's Pretzels
Barnes & Noble Cafe
Beef 'O' Brady's
Buffalo Wild Wings
California Pizza Kitchen
Eat 'n' Park
El Pollo Loco
Fox & Hound
Good Times Burger & Frozen Custard
Hometown Buffet / Old Country Buffet
Honey Baked Ham
Hot Dog On A Stick
Jack In The Box
KFC / Kentucky Fried Chicken
King's Family Restaurants
Long John Silvers
On the Border
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Rally's / Checkers
Round Table Pizza
Steak 'n Shake
The Melting Pot
Uno Chicago Grill
Note: While I do my best to verify the source of these calorie counts, I'm not responsible for anything that might occur as the result of their use! (i.e. if the app tells you that Double Dark Chocolate cake is only 2 calories, it's just possible a mistake was made!)
And Thank you loyal users for your support in rating, commenting, and feedback!