Favado will help you discover the BEST sale and coupon combinations each week for your local grocery, drug and big box stores. You’ll find the freshest sale data from the weekly ad, and if a sale item also has coupons available, Favado will tell you where to find them. This can save you up to 70% - that’s $400 a month for the average family!
“Know before you go” with the Favado planning and search tools, and save valuable TIME. Quickly build your weekly shopping list from the weeks best sales, and stop over-spending at the store today. You can also search for items to compare prices before you run out for milk and bread.
With Favado, you know you are getting the best sale prices. Money saving experts across the country hand select the very best sales of the week, including “secret” or unadvertised sales, from more than 66,000 grocery and drugstores nationwide, and add them into Favado -- now the very best deals are right at your fingertips!
★ There’s No Such Thing as Small Change★
Each week, you make a grocery list, trek to the store and spend more than you want to. Add it all up and it’s one of your biggest expenses each year. With Favado, slash your grocery bill and free up some cash for other things … like a vacation! Favado will help you outsmart the system and truly help you know before you go.
Download the Favado app today and start SAVING!
- Compare Prices Across Stores: Find out which store has the lowest prices this week
- Favorite Sales: Tell us your favorite items and brands, and we'll show you when they go on sale at the stores you shop at
- Best Sales: The most popular items at your stores this week, so you can quickly catch the deepest discounts
- Instant Coupons: Integration with Cellfire instant coupons lets you load more savings right to your store card
- Bigger Savings: Save even more by accessing printable coupons that match with items already on sale for up to 70% savings
- Make a Grocery List: Save all the items to your shopping list so you have easy access to them in store. This is also great for helping remember special sale requirements, like buy-one-get-one