Enjoy playing this game with the new magnifying glass feature to zoom in on objects more easily, especially useful when searching for those hard to find objects.
The beautiful little mermaid always wondered what was above the sea. When she turned fifteen she swam up to shore and saw a handsome prince on a ship that she really liked. Play the game to find out what happens to the little mermaid as she makes her way to land.
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of The Little Mermaid, this hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
• Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
• Many gorgeous fairy tale scenes across lots of challenging hidden object games levels
• Two puzzle modes of free game play: find by picture or by word
• Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
• A fun and enjoyable free game for kids to fall in love with reading and classics education
• Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
• Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press