- If you want to set as wallpaper any of the pictures from this collection, you have to be connected to the Internet to download it to your phone. Once you download the picture you like, it will be saved on your sd card, and after that you don’t need the Internet connection any more.
The Six Kalimahs (from Arabic: كلمة, kalimah, "word") are recorded in various books of knowledge, and are recited (and memorized) by Muslims across the globe. These kalimahs were compiled together for people to memorize and learn the fundamentals of Islam. These have been compiled from various verses of Quran and Sahih Hadiths.
listed below are the first three of Six Kalmas:
declare the Oneness of Allah,
la ilaha illallah,
allah is one and can’t be three,
the truth is simple as can be
he’s the source of everything,
and doesn’t need a single thing,
he wasn’t born and will not die,
and that is surely not a lie
the final Prophet of Allah,
peace and blessings on him too,
who came to show us what to do
allah chose him for mankind,
no one greater will we find,
and his Sunnah is our guide,
by his ways we should abide
those who believe in Allah now,
must accept this simple vow,
la ilaha illal lah,
this shahadah is a sacred creed,
live by it and you'll succeed,
and be a witness to the truth,
though you be a child or youth
2nd Second Kalma (Shahadat)
I testify that (there is) no partner for Him. And I testify that certainly Muhammad (is) His worshiper and His Messenger.
3rd Third Kalma (Tamjeed)
Glory (is for) Allah. And all praises for Allah. And (there is) none worthy of worship except Allah. And Allah is the Greatest. And (there is) no power and no strength except from Allah, the Most High, the Most Great.
-- Features --
* The app is a very simple application! This app has a very clear interface. It is really easy to find and set an exactly that wallpaper what you want.
* Offline access to the images
* You can set any image as wallpaper
* You can save wallpapers on SD card
* You can share the image via email, Facebook, Twitter, MMS and other apps
* Tablet support
* There is an opportunity to set up the app on SD card
All images are taken from the public domain and have no copyright attached to them. All images can be found freely and have specifically been chosen not to intend copyright restrictions. We also assert its rights under the "Fair Use" doctrine pursuant to United States copyright law and the equivalent in other jurisdictions.