You may use it as a speedstacks timer and various kinds of timers also.
New features in v3.3
- Easy access to modify last solving time
- Delete all history at once
- Prevent erroneous double click
- Key input solving time
KingEn Timer supports:
- Various types of screen sizes, such as phones and tablets
- Orientation : Landscape, Portrait
- Various types of cube scrambles
You may choose predefined cube types and may edit and create new type.
- Various kinds of display (1/1000 sec, 1/100 sec, 1/10 sec, sec)
You may select different display option in Setting screen
- 15 second inspection (You may turn off inspection in session setting)
You may turn it on and off in Type Edit screen
- Display solving history in list and chart
- Various of statistics : ao5, ao12, ao50, ao100 and user defined
- Several display skins (Dark, Light, Aqua)
- Pull to Start and Drop to Stop
- Filtering accidental time
- 2 second penalty and DNF
- Sessions in each cube type.
- Sending solving history via email or other apps in plain text and csv format
- Save/Load scores in csv file format
Brief Manual - http://cafe.naver.com/kingencube/6778
- Rubik's Clock
- Floppy (1x3x3)
- 15 Number puzzle
- 19 Number puzzle
- 25 Number puzzle
- 3x3x3 ZBLL
- 3x3x3 LU
- 3x3x3 RU
- 3x3x3 CLL
- 3x3x3 ELL
- 3x3x3 F2L
- 3x3x3 OLL
- 3x3x3 PLL
- 3x3x3 3OP etc
- 3x3x3 BLD Single Sticker Cycle
CSV file format (When you load scores in the app)
- each score separate in each line
- each column separate in comma ","
- "P" in penalty column, solving time should included 2 second penalty
- 0 in solving time means DNF
Example of CSV file - Same format in Save score
----------------- start of CSV file
solving time,scramble,date,penalty,inspection time
32.91,F' D L2 F2 R D' R F U L F' R L' D' B' D' B D' U2 L2 B' U' D2 B' R',2014-04-25 16:53:15,P,2.72
25.02,L D' F' B' R D' B2 L2 R2 F2 L B' D2 B2 R U' D2 R' L' U2 R' L' B U R,2014-04-25 16:53:42,,0.22
29.92,F' U F B' U2 D F R2 U' L R F' U' D R D' F' U D2 R2 F' R2 D' B' L,2014-04-25 16:54:14,,0.57
------------------ end of CSV file
How to use the timer like speedstacks timer
- Touch screen if you want to use Inspection timer (optional)
- Click Pull to start button (hand button) in main screen.
- Lay both hands on the desk while 2 second countdown timer runs.
- Remove both hands from the desk after screen goes green.
- Solve a cube. The timer measure your solving time.
* Pull to start and Drop to stop may not work on solid surface.
Keyword: Cube, Timer, Speed Stacks, Speedstacks, Rubiks, Cube Timer, Speedsolving, Speed Solving