And is most closely related to Aramaic, Hebrew, Ugaritic and Phoenician , it is spoken by as many as 422 million first language speakers, making it one of the half dozen most populous languages in the world. Arabic is the eleventh-most-spoken language in the United States.
Arabic is derived from the language of the Quran and is the official language of 26 states and the third most after English and French languages. Modern Standard Arabic largely follows the grammatical standards of Quranic Arabic and uses much of the same vocabulary.
This app would be immensely beneficial and would cater to the needs of travelers visiting popular arab tourist destinations and places of religious significance alike e.g Saudi Arabia for performing Hajj and Umra, Egypt for visiting the magnificent pyramids and Dubai for its annual shopping festival and awe inspiring structures like Burj Khalifa.
Start reading and discover the logic behind Arabic transcripts, with transliteration in your native language.
Alphabet is provided in many shapes to help you familiarize with the system font form, calligraphy form, and hand written form.
On top of the alphabet, you can now start learning words and vocabulary. This app does work for those who are looking to learn Arabic, talk Arabic, speak Arabic or understand and communicate in Arabic language. For those practicing Muslims Arabic learning has always been very important so its now.
Starting with numbers, how they are written in full Arabic words, and listen to their pronunciation.
Did you find this application useful? If yes, then please rate as it would help us to further improve the application.
- Selected necessary Lessons for new learners.
- Every lesson has selected sentences useful for travelers / Tourists.
- Every Alphabet has its Arabic script and sound to listen and memorize.
- Favorite bar to add the words or sentences in favorite for frequent use.
- Last lesson for vocabulary development.
- Menu Bar for settings to change the size of the font in English or Arabic.
- User friendly navigation right left and sharing buttons.
- You can share any word or sentence through facebook, twitter, sms etc.