With Lindu you can Search worldwide earthquake with specific magnitude range from 1 to 10. You can search worldwide earthquake with specific range date, you can see an earthquake from the past like earthquake that happen 2 year ago or 3 year ago. You can specify the time format to display, UTC or your local timezone. You can sort earthquake list with "oldest earthquake", "latest earthquake" , "largest magnitude", "smallest magnitude". Lindu have an interactive map powered by leafletjs and OpenStreetMap.
It is also have a statistic page that show a statistic earthquake for significant earthquake last month (past 30 days). there is also a counter for earthquake that count how many time earthquake happen in a day, week, month and year. Lindu also show you a detail earthquake event page if you press on one of the earthquake list.
if you don't like the map style, you can always change it to the one you like. it is also show your current location, if there is an earthquake that close enough to you, the map will draw a line from your current position/location to the 5 nearest earthquake.
- Simple, easy to use.
- Custom Search earthquake,
- Search by minimal and maximal magnitude
- Search by start date and end date
- Different color alert each magnitude,
- Origin earthquake detail
- Social Sharing ( Share an earthquake to social media)
- Relative time,
- Choose between Local Timezone or UTC timezone
- Sort earthquake list by magnitude(Largest, Smallest) and date(Newest, Oldest )
- Interactive map.
- Earthquake detail,
- Visit USGS earthquake event
- Locate your position
- Significant earthquake past 30 days,
- Earthquake counter for today, this week, this month and this year
In Javanese language, Lindu mean "Earthquake".
pulse icon by Thomas Uebe from the Noun Project Learn More