With Lumatic you can:
- Use our photo-based maps to navigate the city on foot and/or on public transit, a refreshing alternative to traditional maps.
- View a slideshow of your route before you depart, so you can truly "see" where your journey will take you.
- Find the nearest coffee shop/pizza/movie theater/museum/historical site/anything by just typing the category name.
- Discover interesting historical sites, art spots, top-rated food and drink establishments that are on or near your path .
- See detailed information and photos of landmarks - everything from museums and popular attractions to street art and hidden gems.
- Share a route with a friend via email or SMS so they can see detailed directions on how to get where they need to go.
- Foursquare check-ins and lists and Facebook Places coming soon.
Getting from point A to point B has never been so delightful.
Lumatic currently covers San Francisco and New York City, with many more cities coming soon. If you'd like to be notified when new cities are added, please join our mailing list: http://eepurl.com/h-Q5Y
- Updated walking and public transit directions for all of New York City and San Francisco
- Revised, easier-to-use user interface
Content rating: Low Maturity