With the MapQuest navigation app, you can:
• Get voice-guided, turn-by-turn GPS navigation with driving or walking directions
• Make the most of your day and activate our traffic layer directly from the home screen and see slow downs, incidents and cameras in the area
• Use the Compare feature to see a variety of transportation options, including Uber, car2go* and local transit** to help you determine the best available option
• Sort your results to get the quickest ETA and/or least expensive directions
• Book a ride. MapQuest’s integration with the Uber app allows you to see available services, pricing and estimated time of arrival
• Use our public transportation split-screen, where available, to multitask and get step-by-step directions and your route on the map, side-by-side
• Reserve a car. Find and book the nearest available car2go.
• Stay ahead of storms. View local weather so you can plan ahead.
• Search/display nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like restaurants, gas, hotels, etc. with our industry-first layers bar.
• Browse menus, make reservations and order food through OpenTable and GrubHub
• Bookmark your home and/or work address so you can navigate to them from the “Go To” menu on the home screen.
• Book nearby hotels directly from the MapQuest app
• Save money by comparing prices of nearby gas stations
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Where Uber and car2go services are available
** Transit currently available in Denver and Washington D.C with new cities coming soon