100.000+ PLAYER WORLD WIDE. JOIN NOW.
Visit us for news to write your wishes: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Minecr-Minecart-Race-Multiplayer/625665194208723
MineCR - Minecart Racer is a race with minecarts and its online! You can race and mess against other players and against the time. Do not compare this game with common car racing. Minecart accelerates itself but your tasks are to avoid all coming blocks on your way. If you hit it you will lose speed and maybe lose the race. So number one rule is: Dodge the red block with jumps. Also a countdown is there. If you at the first place and the countdown is 0 so you won the game.
Every race will reward points. These are skillpoints which can be collected and spent to improve your minecart. Right you can improve it. More speed? Upgrade max velocity. Faster speed up? Upgrade acceleration.
NEW MODE ADDED: Speedattack (singleplayer, offline)
How to play:
Your minecart will boosted by 400%. So you will get faster and faster. Break highscores, dodge blocks keep first in the list (currently offline). Rewards will maybe come soon.
Bots added. If you have no connection so you can play against bots.
Sometimes one lane is replaced by bots (because player not found)
* Online - Multiplayer
* Two modes - Online Race, Speedattack (singleplayer)
* Upgrade your minecart
* Tap to jump!
* Online Race - Play against other player (or bots). Dodge the red blocks with jumps, Win and gain skillpoints. Upgrade your minecart.
* Speedattack - Play solo and dodge the red blocks. Make new highscore and keep it high.
If you have any trouble so email me. Look below for email contact information.
Q&A - We get sometimes emails from our player. Multiple questions are listed here
1. Is this minecraft(mod) / from Mojang?
- No, this is NOT a minecraft game and its NOT from Mojang. This game is just has same looking world.
2. How the multiplayer part works?
-The question is not easy to answer. The game records the race and save it on the database. Once if you want to race online and you found few player so will your last record sent to them. They see just see your last game. We decided to make this to save traffic of mobile internet and reduce laggs in game. So you are able to play without wifi you just spent every race around 60 kb. It inlcudes the download before the race and the upload after the race (your last record).
3. Why I am always on the left side?
- It is because the localplayer will always on the left side. The other players see your but at the middle lane or right side.
4. How much internet traffic do I spent for the online race?
- The avarage is 60 kbyte per race.
2 = 120 kb,
10 = 600 kb
17 = 1020 kb(0.99 megabyte, 1024 kb are 1mb).