- Educate the kids on how to care for their new infant after birth.
- Be a doctor and make sure the whole family is happy and healthy!
The monster mommy is about to add a new baby to the family! Her pregnancy is coming along just fine, and the infant is getting ready to be born. The kids all have to pitch in to help take care of the mommy during her pregnancy, and you have to do your part, too! Play doctor as you help educate the kids in the nursery, coaching them through everything they need to do once the infant arrives. It won't be an easy job to educate these kids, but if anyone can do it, it's you!
The monster mommy's pregnancy is almost over, and she's about to give birth to a new infant for the family. As a doctor in the nursery, it's your job to care for the mommy and her kids as you educate them on everything they need to do to help out the baby. Help keep both mom and child happy by feeding them the best foods, giving them baths, taking care of them when they're sick, and cleaning up all the messes around them. Don't forget to try on cute new outfits, too. Even mommy and her new monster infant need to look good!
- Care for a pregnant monster mommy as she gives birth.
- Play doctor in the birth nursery.
- Feed the new kids, take care of their baths and nap times.
- Dress the monsters up in cute clothes.
- Educate the family on how to feed the new born.
How to Play:
- Take care of the monster mommy while she's pregnant.
- Feed, bathe and burp the kids one by one.
- Dress each child up in cute monster outfits.