It has embedded video content which you can view offline and a number of links to relevant online material, including datasheets on each of the five key areas within BT Contact:
• BT Inbound Contact intelligently routes the traffic into your contact centres and gets through to the agent best placed to handle that enquiry, so you can increase customer satisfaction and boost efficiencies.
• BT Auto Contact enables you to provide a good experience by giving customers the option to self-serve and reduce operating costs.
• BT Optimise Contact ensures you improve your operations by managing all your contact centre intelligence.
• BT Cloud Contact is our range of hosted Contact Centres which allows you to deliver contact centres anywhere in the world on a flexible basis.
• BT Onsite Contact is our range of on premise multi-channel contact centre solutions supported by world class partners.
By clicking on the left icon, you will be given the option to either send the content as a link to an email address or view the content on your device.
The application has an inbuilt feedback function. If you would like further information or you have any feedback or comments regarding this application please let us know.
To use the application for the first time:
1. Download and install this application. Because of the embedded video content, you will need to be connected to a Wi-Fi hotspot and the download may take a few minutes.
2. Start the application on your device. The first time you use it you will be prompted to register an email address which can then be used as an address to send information to. This is optional, it can be added and changed within the application at any time.