1. Latest version of the video player
2. Seasons are now listed with most recent first
3. Enhanced PIN creation/reset functionality
4. Favourites will now sync across My5 devices when signed into your My5 account
5. Better support for special characters within user registration
6. Audio Description and Subtitle settings persist across all your devices
7. Improved search functionality
8. Catch-up section broken down by date
Bug fixes in this update:
1. “Last Chance” carousel is now hidden if there is no content
2. Layout fixed on tablet and phone
3. Pause and resume watching programmes across your devices Removed duplicate items in Recently Watched section
4. Subtitle icon now displays correctly
Please note: there is a known problem with Hudl 2 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 devices, causing the app to crash. Our technical team are investigating and are aiming to correct the problem as quickly as possible. For more information see https://help.channel5.com/hc/en-gb/articles/209733865-My5-app-crashing-on-some-Android-phones-and-tablets
Presently this app does not support Chromecast.
● This app provides a free catch up service for a wide selection of Channel 5 shows and archive programmes.
● You will need Android OS version 4.4 (“KitKat”) or above to use this application.
● Rights restrictions around content mean that not all programmes can be made available.
● This application can only be used within the UK.
● Users can play content over cellular networks. Please be aware that streaming video over mobile networks may incur additional costs
Check to see if your devices are supported at https://help.channel5.com.