What’s different is that the app is Fun, Engaging, Stimulating and Interactive with animations and cartoons. Doing such eye exercises and the path to sight restoration will never be boring again!
In this app, you will find:
1. 18 amazing and interesting eye exercise images with animations
2. Eye exercise images suitable for both children and adults
3. Various levels of difficulties of exercises to enhance recovery
4. Tracking and recording the compliance level
5. Interactive games
As part of the treatment for restoration of 3D vision for persons with squints (strabismus), vision therapy is required. The vision therapy requires the patient to conduct daily and frequent eye exercises which require the patient to “fuse” two images from both eyes for normal binocular ("two-eyed") vision.
Research shows that with the vision therapy, including the eye exercises, it restores the visual system to normal in over 90% of cases.
Through this app, SNEC hopes to encourage people with squints (strabismus) to do their eye exercises as indicated by their doctor and actively participate in the full recovery of visual function.
Download the other useful apps developed by SNEC:
- MyEyeDrops – Medication/eye drop reminder for glaucoma patients and their caregivers. The app will indicate the right eye drops for the right eye at the right time.
- MyEyeMatters – Comprehensive educational information on various eye conditions, symptoms, prevention, treatment and useful eye care tips.
Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC)
Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC) is the designated national centre within Singapore’s public sector healthcare network. It spearheads and co-ordinates the provision of specialised ophthalmological services with emphasis on quality education and research.
SNEC’s facilities include an 8-storey tower block and a four-storey podium block and it consists of three floors of outpatient clinics supported by comprehensive ancillary facilities, nine operating theatres with expanded day recovery suites and two floors housing the Singapore Eye Research Institute's research clinics and research laboratories.
Ten subspecialties have been established to provide a full range of eye treatment from comprehensive to tertiary levels for the entire spectrum of eye conditions:
2) Corneal and External Eye Disease
3) General Cataract and Comprehensive Ophthalmology
6) Ocular Inflammation and Immunology
7) Oculoplastic and Aesthetic Eyeplastic
8) Paediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
9) Refractive Surgery
The centre’s one-stop multi-subspecialty approach to treatment of complex eye conditions, a quality assurance programme that is backed by 100% audit of outcomes and its pursuit of high-impact translational research have placed SNEC as one of the premier eye centres in the region.
Singapore National Eye Centre
11 Third Hospital Avenue, Singapore 168751
Tel: (65) 6227 7255
Fax: (65) 6227 7290
This version is compatible with the Galaxy S2, S3 and Galaxy Note 1 Learn More