This is the first in a series of app updates that will add more content and features leading up to the 2015 NFL season.
FREE NFL Mobile Features:
• Stories: See articles and videos highlighting the latest stories and breaking news from around the NFL
• Schedules: Explore the newly released 2015 season schedule
• Draft: Recap the 2015 NFL Draft with a breakdown of picks by round and by team
• Stats: Track league and team leaders in all major stats categories
• More: See the NFL Network schedule, browse the NFL Shop store, buy game tickets and more
Verizon customers get access to Premium live video on their phone, including: Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games, Local Sunday games, and NFL RedZone during the season, as well as NFL Network 24/7 all year long with The More Everything Plan or a Premium subscription.
Premium Live Video Features*:
• Phone: Access to NFL Network 24/7/365 and to live NFL games and NFL RedZone during the season
o Access to live games and NFL Network is available to Verizon customers on The More Everything plan; NFL RedZone is available via additional subscription for $1.99 per month. Subscription auto-renews monthly.
o Verizon customers not on The More Everything Plan can subscribe to NFL Mobile Premium for $4.99/month. Subscription auto-renews monthly.
• Tablet: NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligible subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Dish, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
Learn more about the NFL’s digital offerings: nfl.com/mobile, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl
* Data usage applies for app download and use. Due to rights restrictions, live video playback from phones via HDMI cable, AirPlay and Chromecast is not supported.
Local CBS and FOX games vary based on your current geographic location. The games available will match the television listings of local cable providers in the region where you are currently located. Location information is required to provide live local CBS and FOX games.
Blackouts for live streaming of NFL games apply to the following:
• Preseason live games on NFL Network will be blacked on in any market in which the game is broadcast locally. This includes the 75 miles radius from the home team’s stadium, but may include additional locations as well.
• Live games on CBS, FOX, and NBC may be blacked out within a 75 mile radius from the home team’s stadium if the game is not sold out.
• Live games on ESPN and NFL Network may be blacked out within a 35 mile radius from the home team’s stadium if the game is not sold out.