* open multiple terminals
* bookmark terminal sessions and file system locations
* use the native android keyboard (hardware or virtual) plus an extra virtual keyboard with special keys.
* import private keys in OpenSSH or PuTTY format.
* configure and use macros
* password protect the application and encrypt the saved login information and private keys (AES-256)
* automated SFTP file synchronization using copy,move or mirror profiles.
* telnet support
* export and backup your settings to a file.
* this is a trial that expires after 30 days.
Content rating: Everyone