Cloud-based technology: performs the audio rendering process in a remote service.
REQUIRES A GOOD DATA CONNECTION
List of Features:
• 12-channels mixer with effects, 3-band parametric equalizer and automated PAN/VOL for each track.
• Channel FX: delay, flanger, chorus, reverb, phaser, distortion, compressor and others.
• Mastering Toolbox.
• Polyphonic synthesizer: 125 instruments. Automated VCF Cutoff, VCF Res and LFO.
• Drum Machine: 35 drumkits (17 components with independent volume, pitch, pan and reverb).
• Recorder: Use built-in mic for live audio recording, import recordings from your music library or other installed music-apps.
• Modulator: Analog-like modular synthesizer patched up as an interesting oscillation lab.
• Arpeggiator: Make interesting music pattern with a full parameterizable algorithm.
• Sampler: make custom synth instruments recording your own sounds.
• Remix songs from the community, share your work with others with a few clicks using a CreativeCommons license.
• Collaborate with other musicians around the world.
• Vote and comment tracks, receive feedback from other artists.
• Your Google accounts: Suggests your current gmail account in the registration form. We don't use this address unless you confirm it.
• Network communication: Upload and download sounds from our servers.
• Storage: Write files to SD card, that way we avoid exhausting internal memory.
• Hardware controls: record audio. Uses the mic with the recorder device. control vibrator used by the metronome while recording audio.
• Phone calls: read phone state and identity. We store a hash of your phone internal ID to prevent creating several accounts from the same device. Also we save the brand and model of your phone for debugging. No personal information is stored except username, password and email.
• System tools modify global system settings: change system ringtone and alarm. prevent phone from sleeping: some tablets (for example archos5) required this to start.