Québec City Tourism offers detailed information on the city and area on your Andrdoid phone: hotels, restaurants, shopping and events, but also important tourist information (how to get there, directions, location of the tourist information centres and public restrooms, regional descriptions and pictures). Many details: access for physically impaired persons, parking, type of lodging and cuisine, etc.
- Plan your stay through 300 accommodations, 100 restaurants, and numerous boutiques, attractions, activities and events;
- Display points of interest in your immediate vicinity (list or map), whether in the city or in the surrounding areas (Côte-de-Beaupré, Île d’Orléans, Jacques-Cartier, Portneuf and Wendake);
- Interact with your points of interest (navigate, call, surf to website);
- Take advantage of the large number of pictures and touristic information to plan each step of your trip (how to get there, how to get around, etc.);
- Discover the high level of details offered: access for physically impaired persons, parking, type of lodging and cuisine, spoken languages;
- Use it online or offline.