- Contains ads.
- There is no option "remember the language".
- There is no option "search history" for offline use.
- there is no voice input option.
Follow us on Twitter, where, first you ll find all our news in English, and, second, we publish there funny mini poems: http://twitter.com/apps_r
You know how to write poetry? You want your poems have appeared in worldwide collection of poetry. As well as winning robotic mp3 player? Read more details here: http://androids.ru/i/pplanet.htm
All of us are writing poetry from time to time. Sometimes we are followed by our moods, sometimes it happens in order to please a loved one, friends or relatives. Or to surprise. Creating a poem is very complicated process. It needs talent. After all, the idea is not just to express a thoughts, but also to talk about it succinctly, skillfully and beautifully. In addition you need a sense of the rhythm and rime. Our application will help you with the last, with the rime (or rhyme). Simply fill in the word which you want to rime in a field. You can do it by keyboard, or by voice. Then click on "OK" button and our program will find you all the rimes that are available in the database. You will choose from the list that one which fits your meaning. Create and amaze.
Please note that this application can be used for translations of poems. We tried to make it and give you an example. Copy a poem in Google translator. Choose the language in which to do the translation. In translation, of course, the words will not rhyme. You enter a word (which end in a line) in our program. See variants of rhyme. And most likely one of the variants will be such that fits the meaning.
Version rimes Multi:
- 15 languages: English, Polish, Afrikaans, Swahili, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Croatian, Turkish, Danish, Czech, Hungarian, Norwegian.
- 2 different algorithms for English (English 1 and English 2).
- 4 algorithms for each language: from "any" - to "best".
- All of languages based on latin alphabet, except English have its own characters. For example: "ç" and "ü" in Turkish, or "ã" in Portuguese, or "ś" and "ć" in Polish, or "ü" and "ß" in German, or "à" in French and so on. You can use this characters, but application will generate much more rimes, if you change such letters to English analogues.
- The best quality gives less variants.
- The "any" quality sometimes can give very interesting rimes.
- The algorithms are focused on words with the accent on the last syllable. If you have accent on the penultimate syllable, you'll see firstly rimes with the accent on the last syllable.
Good sample for different quality is the word "detective". The app gives 20 rimes in "best", about 50 in "good", about 100 in "middle" and about 150 in "any".
If the database has not rime, try the following:
- Find a synonym to the word that you need to rime. And find a rime to the synonym in our application.
- Change the singular to plural or plural to singular form of the words to which you search the rime.
- Change the place of words in your poem so that the word to which we have no rime, moves to the beginning or middle. And try to find the rime to other word.
The app requires internet.