Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Edinburgh (i/ˈɛdɪnbʌrə/ ed-in-burr-ə; Scottish Gaelic: Dùn Èideann) is the capital of Scotland and seat of the Scottish Parliament and Government.
Located in the south-east of Scotland, on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth, its population of 448,624 (in 2001) makes it the country's the second largest city.
The historical character of much of the city centre, comprising the Old Town and New Town, has led to its recognition as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The city hosts several annual festivals including the Edinburgh International Festival, the Edinburgh Fringe and the Edinburgh International Book Festival. Other annual events include the Hogmanay Street Party and the Beltane Fire Festival.
Edinburgh attracts over 1 million overseas visitors a year, making it the second most visited tourist destination in the United Kingdom after London.