***How to apply a theme***
- Install dodol Launcher (if you haven't yet).
- Press the home button and set the Dodol Launcher as the default home launcher by selecting [Use as default value for this task] or [Always].
- Open the launcher menu by swiping the home screen upwards, select the [Theme] menu, then select and apply the theme of your choice.
- Is available only in Android ver. 4.0.3 and above (ICS, Jellybean)
- Some functions cannot be applied in certain devices.
***Why dodol Launcher is so special***
- Cute, simple, vibrant, sophisticated, cuddly and warm themes are continuously updated
- The default widget offers convenient functions, including quick switch and memory cleaner
- Apps/widget can be used easily with the dock and alert shortcut list
- Offers functions that can be used to decorate fonts/ringtones/keyboards
- Offers detailed functions for screen rotation/individual icons/folders etc...
- Supports functions in a convenient and stable manner by copying the home screen and creating backups of settings