for google Cardboards and Virtual Reality Glasses
use fibrum SDK : also works with phones with no gyroscope
do not use google Cardboards app : works with all glasses
remove the magnet if you have problems while playing
-AN ARCADE SPACE ADVENTURE IN 2016 -
Space X Hunter on Google Play: Stunning 3D graphics, superb gameplay! one of the best Android games of science fiction on smartphones and tablets in 2016
- GAME HISTORY -
You are a Space X Hunter: You fight a horde of enemies whose purpose is to absorb the energy of the solar systems.
A unique name will be assigned to the first launch of the game, allowing you to identify yourself with the other Space X Hunter.
You must complete a series of missions, the current set includes 6 missions, and new missions will be added very soon.
You can also focus on attacking enemy ships, protection of the solar system planets and try to access one of the six best scores of Space X Hunter, but be careful: when all the planets of the system will gone, it will be the end of the game for you.
- ORIGINAL GAME SYSTEM -
FromAndroid 4.0 and later, all devices are supported (10039 compatible devices), but it is better to have a fast smartphone to display complex 3D graphics of the game.
The different resolutions of Android smartphones and tablets are all supported by the game.
You pilot your fighter with accelerometer in your phone, the shooting is automatic so you just have to focus on flying your ship.
You will need to collect bonuses scattered throughout the solar system, in order to fulfill certain missions,
you will also return to your mother ship once your mission accomplished, avoid meteor, enemy ships, and various traps that await you in this hostile environment.
Official page of Space X Hunter: http://www.creation3d.org/space-x-hunter-free-android-game/
Official gameplay video Space X Hunter: https://youtu.be/4LS3EYGkSDE
If you want to report a bug or problem with the game, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help us improve the game.
Space X Hunter VR is compatible with all non-powered virtual reality goggles :
Samsung Gear (VR)
Zeiss VR One
This game also works with devices with no gyroscope, (Moto G, Ulefone Be one...), as it instead employs the device's compass.
- Option to force compass when gyro doesn't react well (VR)
- barrel distort tunning (fisheye) (VR)
Graphics optimizations and speed improvements
- Level 1 simplified and help in the finalization of the mission
- Options of inversions of commands (X and Y axis)
- Options for control buttons (instead of the accelerometer)
- Sensitivity adjustement controls
- Story menu / game help
- VR Lens Options
- Changing the VR perspective for better vision
- Changing HUD readability
- fusion of the classic game (3D) and the VR game
- New option : show spaceship or not (1st person)
- New option : use a bluetooth gamepad to fire weapon
- Corrected initialization bug Fibrum (VR)
- Corrected bug on blue bonus
- HUD texts on the 2 eyes for VR
- Optimization of enemy ships explosions
- New explosions for planets
- New explosions for cruisers
- Graphic improvment of the ship's cockpit glass