* Detailed News from Source - Clicking on the individual news headlines item will take you to the actual source of the news providing detailed version of the news. [Choose browser of your favorite choice to view the news properly. Recommended Opera, Chrome browsers for better font visibility against default stock browser]
* Social Sharing of News - Long press on the news headlines item will allow the user to social share the news link. Share the news through Facebook, Google+, SMS, Email etc
* Easy Navigation - Swipe to change the news section or category from news page. [Left or right swipe movement with page title display]
* Quick Access - Choose news section or category from home page.
* User Preferences - Modify default user preferences or settings
* Fetch Size - Set the number of news item to fetch per news page
* Font Preference - Choose a Tamil font of your preference from a list of four available fonts
* Font Size - Set the Tamil font size (small, normal, large, extra-large)
* Recommendation - Recommend the app to your friends and family through share icon available in news page
* Additional Manual Refresh option for improper news fetch because of slow network connection
Google News in Tamil, like other news editions, gathers news stories from the various Tamil news sources on the web and presents an automatically generated summary with links to the most important stories in each section. The Google News model is aimed at sending readers the best sources of news. Every link to a news story takes the reader to the news site where they can read the story in its entirety. We hope this edition will help Tamil readers reach their online news destinations faster and help Tamil news publishers to connect more easily to their readers.
Disclaimer: Google News is a free news aggregator provided and operated by Google Inc, selecting most up-to-date information from thousands of publications by an automatic aggregation algorithm. The Google News Tamil edition indexes news from a large number of Tamil sources and automatically arranges these stories in different sections. Tamil Seithigal is just an organized way to bring those news aggregation in a presentable manner to Android devices and news content is not owned or governed by Tamil Seithigal in any respect. Tamil Seithigal uses Google Services to display content that may not be Google's but is sole responsibility of the entity or publisher that makes it available through Google RSS feed. All content will be linked to its actual source as permitted by the entity or by Google.