In order to make your Userscripts run, Tampermonkey is wrapped by a small Android app that is something like a browser.
Please note that Tampermonkey for Android is still in beta state and that it doesn't have the feature set of a full-blown browser like Chrome or Firefox for Android.
* 512+ MB RAM
* a dual-core CPU is recommended
* use 'adb logcat' to get the Tampermonkey and Userscript console messages
* manage and edit all your Userscripts
* enable and disable your scripts with 2 clicks
* all GM_* functions including (GM_registerMenuCommand, GM_getResourceText, GM_getResourceURL, GM_notification)
* full unsafeWindow access
* a lot of tags supported by Greasemonkey and Scriptish (like @resource, @require, ...)
For a full overview please take a look at the FAQ or just install TM. ;)
Thanks for using Tampermonkey. :)
Content rating: Everyone