Truck Parking Europe is the largest free European platform for truck parking facilities. The constantly growing, community-based parking database contains both officially designated truck and motorway parking places and car parks, as well as other suitable parking places, e.g. in industrial areas, all updated and evaluated by a pan-European community.
Everyone who is on the road everyday is familiar with the situation: due to strict regulations for driving and rest times and the lack of sufficient parking places on the main traffic corridors, searching for a suitable parking place is a problem – especially if you want to use as much as possible of the allowable driving time.
Truck Parking Europe is the solution to this problem. The comprehensive parking database simplifies your daily search for parking facilities on the European highways. In addition to official parking space data, the parking app takes into account suitable, good parking places away from the long-distance highways, based on the personal experience of a pan-European community. The extensive parking place evaluation function offers more added value, helping you with questions such as which parking places you should avoid and which are preferable, and which ones are lit, supervised or next to supervised areas such as factory sites.
Find parking places that meet your needs and benefit at the same time from the options of adding your own parking places to the database, correcting and evaluating existing data, and sharing parking facilities with others. Take advantage of the pan-European community of Truck Parking Europe!
The app and participation are free. Please note that the app only provides a platform for data which is essentially generated by the users of the app. Suggestions from truck drivers for additional features and enhancement of the app are always welcome at www.truckparkingeurope.com.
Extensive update to the entire app with many new functions
- NEW: The app now includes almost 12,000 car parks with a large number of ratings and reports. Thank you to all drivers who have contributed so far!
- NEW: Drive mode. View parking spaces along the route that can be reached with a maximum detour of 6 kilometres (there and back). The list is updated continually during the journey and shows the distance and additional detour to the parking spaces. All you have to do is enter your direction of travel (e.g. direction "Rotterdam").
- NEW: Enter your remaining driving time to see which parking spaces can still be reached.
- NEW: Enter the occupancy status of HGV parking spaces and benefit from notifications from other drivers. This function can be used within a 1,200-metre radius.
- NEW: Parking spaces for which occupancy information is available are shown on the map and lists in green, yellow or red. Depending on how old the notification is, the icon will become paler. The status will expire after a maximum of 3 hours.
- NEW: The radius search for parking spaces can now be performed for the driver's present location or for a point on the map.
- NEW: You can now view the rankings and compare your points with others – weekly, monthly or in our all-time rankings. There are points for creating parking spaces (10 points), modifying and rating (2 points) and notifying of the current occupation status (1 point).
- NEW: The new attribute "Power supply" is now available.
- NEW: The coordinate or address of a selected parking space can be transferred to the navigation system installed on the smartphone.
- NEW: The number of parking spaces is now displayed in the app.