1. It works offline. i.e. connect to internet , load articles and disconnect . It still shows loaded articles and images.
2. Image size adjusts based on your internet connection.
3. Images are cached on storage so it saves your internet bandwidth and makes it run faster.
4. Integrated with hundreds of top articles sources.
5. We use custom technology which makes it very fast.
6. No Ads anywhere.
7. It learns from your preferences in real time and shows news and articles of your interest.
8. Notifications don't make any sound or turn on light and are fully configurable.
9. It supports multiple countries & languages.
10. Our custom technology is battery optimized , it runs on very minimal battery.
11. You can also sell any products near you for free.
12. You can see products sold near you.
13. It improves your quality of life and keeps you updated on all latest things.
14. You can add custom rss feeds if you read some blog, site etc but is not already integrated.
15. We have tried to make an app that provides the best possible experience to users. Feel free to email us if you have any suggestions for further improvement.
Hope you like what we have built. Please leave a review if you like us and help us gain more loyal and relevant audience. More the people use this app , more intelligent it becomes.
Permissions required for this app and their reasons:
1. Internet - To load data
2. Storage - To cache images and content for making it available offline.
3. State - To run custom thread that is battery and network bandwidth optimized.
4. Camera - To enable product uploads with pictures.
5. SMS - To verify phone number , which is mandatory if you want to upload products.
6. Location - Required to show products and offers near your location.
Multiple countries ( India , USA , Singapore , Malaysia, Canada ,Australia, Ireland, UK etc) and languages ( Hindi, English , Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati) supported.
You can read from following sources in the app.
Times Of India
The Daily Beast
The Financial Express
Australian Broadcasting Corporation
The News Minute
Wall Street Journal
The Times of London
The Next Web
The Health Site
The Associated Press