WillyWeather is a feature rich weather app that includes BoM radar and satellite, detailed wind, rain, tide, swell and UV forecasts, as well as moon phases, and sunrise and sunset times.
If you're having any issues, please send an email to email@example.com.
WillyWeather delivers the most accurate local weather data from best in class weather providers including the Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BoM). Going beyond the average weather service, we process and fine-tune forecast data to the specific coordinates of over 17,000 Australian locations including all suburbs, towns, beaches, rivers, parks, lakes and islands.
• Weather - Seven day BoM weather forecasts tailored to each location including min/max temperatures, hourly temperature forecasts and detailed weather descriptions.
• Radar - Raw BoM radar data, refined, processed and integrated with Google Maps.
• Satellite - National satellite view, displaying cloud cover for the entire Australian continent integrated with Google Maps.
• Tides - The most comprehensive tide times system in Australia, bringing together BoM standard port data with offsets from the Australian National Tide Tables and various state based marine agencies. Includes every beach in Australia, and many river systems and inlets.
• Wind - An amalgamation of the most accurate global wind forecast models gathered from the BoM, NOAA and ECMWF, interpolated to the exact coordinates for each location and vetted against real-time wind observations to deliver the best performing information.
• UV - Hourly UV index forecasts, including alerts outlining extreme conditions when there is risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure.
• Moon Phases - Full moon and new moon phases, illumination and rise and set times. Deeply integrated with tidal data.
• Rainfall - Intuitive visual indication of rainfall probability and intensity for the week ahead, using the latest ACCESS models provided by the BoM.
• Swell - Swell