Train for and participate in the charity run on May 3, 2015 and compete in an unique running event with thousands of endurance runners worldwide running at the same time. 100% of your donation goes directly to the Wings for Life foundation, dedicated to find a cure for spinal cord injury.
Start you training, challenge your endurance and improve your fitness and running skills. Can you motivate yourself to finish an ultrarun at this pace?
Wings for Life World Run App Features:
- A brand new fitness, free run, and runtrainer experience
- Register, exercise, and compete in a global charity event run
- Set a runners goal (5k, 10k, etc.) and running pace, start training, and keep track of your pace and progress
- Audio feedback during your exercise running and training run sessions
- GPS run tracking for fitness and endurance runners
- Share your achievements and motivate others to run
The Wings for Life World Run is sponsored by Puma and Garmin. 100% of all donations go directly to the Wings for Life charity.
Need help or have a request? Please write to us at [email@example.com]
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background will decrease battery life. So make sure to charge your phone before you start your next 5k or 10k free run with our runtrainer and track your pace :)