Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful cloud software tool for project management, planning, and team collaboration. Trust an app used by thousands of companies — including small, mid-size and enterprise Fortune 500 companies. Wrike was included as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ List for the second consecutive year.
KEY PROJECT MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Access your Wrike Account: Free, Professional, Business, Enterprise or Wrike for Marketers plans, or create a new account from your phone.
• Quickly access folders and projects
• Assign and schedule tasks
• Review Inbox, notifications, @ mentions, and Activity Stream when you’re on the go
• Attach existing images and files to tasks right from your phone
• View & adjust projects in List, Board, Timeline^ or Workload^ views
• Track time spent on tasks our quick automated timer^
• Receive or submit requests through customized forms*
• View custom Reports as tables or graphical charts, and share them with teams, executives or clients*
• Access your personal and shared Dashboards^
With comprehensive project management tools, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up a new Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com, or on your phone.
* Request Forms and Reports are available for users of Wrike's Business, Enterprise and Wrike for Marketer plans.
^ Timeline, and Workload views, as well as Dashboards are included for users of Wrike's Professional, Business, Enterprise, and Wrike for Marketer plans.
**Questions? Love the app? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!
For more information visit:
Our Newsroom: https://www.wrike.com/newsroom/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wrike
- Requires Android version 4.0 or later Learn More